|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Tier 3 Cheeseboard - Going 'Johnson Out'100% SSL Secure
We've gone 'johnson out' with this epic Tier 3 cheeseboard - five of our favourite cheeses!
- Baron Bigod - The very best of the English brie-style soft cheeses. From the milk of the Montbeliarde herd of cows at Fern Farm, Suffolk.
- Gorwydd Caerphilly - A Sally favourite, this classic cheese style is produced on the farm in Somerset and is widely recognised as a modern classic. Matured longer than most farmhouse Caerfilli's it has a unique depth of flavour.
- Mature Double Gloucester - A wonderful example of this classic traditional Gloucester cheese from Jonathan Crump, specially matured and handmade exclusively from the milk from his herd of Old Gloucester cattle.
- Pitchfork Cheddar - A full bodied, dense and nutty Cheddar from Trethowan’s Dairy in Somerset, with a juicy bite and creamy texture that rolls around the mouth.
- Cropwell Bishop - A classic multi-award winning supreme champion blue stilton.
Approximate combined weight is 1.05kg.
****DELIVERY WILL BE MADE ON THURSDAY 17TH DECEMBER****